Undergraduate Alumnae Association
Alumnae Association Mission
The Alumnae Association represents and serves all undergraduate alumnae of Simmons College. The purpose of the Association is to strengthen alumnae relationships with the College in order to serve and advance the interests of Simmons as an undergraduate college for women. Fostering a spirit of fellowship among alumnae, students, faculty and administration, the Association preserves the history and celebrates the accomplishments of the College and its alumnae.
Alumnae Association Goals
The goals of the Association are to:
- Create connections among alumnae, students, faculty, and administrators.
- Represent the alumnae point-of-view on issues of strategic importance to the College.
- Ensure Simmons's legacy and future as a financially healthy and innovative undergraduate college for women.
- Embrace a global community that reflects the cultural diversity and geographic distribution of alumnae.
- Deliver support for life pursuits of alumnae, such as career growth, personal aspirations and life transitions.
Alumnae Association Bylaws
(Revised May 2008)
For more information about volunteer opportunities with the AAEB, please contact Director of Nominations and Board Recruitment Ann Davis Goodrum '70 at email@example.com.
Board Members, please visit the Documents and Records section.
To contact a member of the Alumnae Association, please contact The Office of Alumnae/i Relations & Annual Giving at 800-831-4282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or contact Maggie Taney at 617-521-2348 or email@example.com.